About the Summit
Join us at the 2018 National Shared Mobility Summit in Chicago on March 12-14 to discuss the latest developments in carsharing, shared autonomous and electric vehicles, bikesharing, e-hailing, microtransit and more.
The National Shared Mobility Summit is the premiere shared-use mobility conference in the US and a unique opportunity to:
- Stay on the cutting edge of shared mobility with updates on the latest research findings, policy innovations and on-the-ground mobility transformations taking place across the globe
- Network with the most innovative companies, the boldest cities and the nation’s leading mobility experts and change-makers
- Collaborate with other transportation and policy leaders to tackle the tough issues and identify new opportunities through interactive workshops
- Learn, play, innovate and help make our cities work for everyone!
Building on the success of SUMC’s previous sold-out National Shared Mobility Summits, this year’s event will feature a shared mobility expo, a series of collaborative, hands-on sessions, interactive tours and more. The 2018 Summit will feature learning opportunities for all levels of professional development.
A draft program is available on the “Summit Agenda” tab on the menu bar and will be updated frequently as new speakers and other details are confirmed.
Business/Corporate Rate- $650
Public/Non-Profit Rate- $485
Your three-day ticket includes access to the Summit plenaries and breakout sessions, interactive workshops, the shared mobility expo, breakfast and lunches, as well as a three-day CTA transit pass. This ticket does not include access to the “Meet the Mobility on Demand Grantee City Breakfast” on Tuesday morning, March 13th. To purchase a ticket to this breakfast, select an add-on Breakfast ticket at checkout.
More details on this as well as the detailed program agenda will be available on the 2018 Summit webpage.
The 2018 Summit is an unparalleled opportunity to highlight your company’s products or services to key leaders and stakeholders in the shared mobility sector.
Sponsorship packages are customizable for all company and organization sizes. Please contact Cassie Halls at email@example.com for sponsorship inquiries.
Business development opportunities at the Summit include:
- Opportunities for deal-making and partnership development with over 500 attendees, with even representation from the public, nonprofit and private sectors. Attendees include city officials, commissioners from departments of transportation, transit agency leaders, and CEOs of shared mobility operators, tech companies, insurance providers, and leading automakers.
- An in-depth focus on public-private partnership development and relationship building across the sectors, including a reception, multiple networking breaks, and hands-on workshops to facilitate conversations.
- A Shared Mobility Expo Hall which allows vendors to demo products, offer test rides, and engage attendees. The Shared Mobility Exhibit Hall is open for two full days and includes outdoor space that can accommodate test rides on vehicles, bikes, scooters, shuttles and other large displays.
- Recognition in all Summit branding materials, including the summit website, email blasts, promotional items, program books, and on highly visible display screens throughout the venue.
The Shared-Use Mobility Center has limited spots available for volunteers as notetakers, ushers, and support staff for the National Shared Mobility Summit on March 12-14, 2018. Volunteers can get complimentary registration to the summit. Volunteers must attend a mandatory volunteer orientation in order to be eligible for free registration.