Board of Directors
SUMC’s Board of Directors draws from leaders in transportation, sustainability and urban planning. Board members bring a variety of public and private sector expertise to bear in helping SUMC extend the public benefits of shared mobility for all.
SUMC’s board members are:
- Clayton Lane, CEO, Institute for Transportation and Development Policy (Board Chair)
- Scott Bernstein, President and Co-Founder, Center for Neighborhood Technology (Treasurer)
- Mariia Zimmerman, Principal and Founder, MZ Strategies, LLC (Secretary)
- Anita Cozart, Deputy Director, PolicyLink
- Robert Puentes, President and CEO, Eno Center for Transportation
- Sharon Feigon, Executive Director, Shared-Use Mobility Center
SUMC’s founding partners represent decades of experience in operating shared mobility services, conducting cutting-edge research, fostering public sector innovation and collaborating with cities on transportation and transit-oriented development.
A strong contingent of businesses, nonprofits and local governments support the formation of SUMC as an even-handed organization that can “connect the dots” and work in the public interest.
SUMC’s founding partners are:
- David Bragdon, executive director, TransitCenter
- Scott Bernstein, president and co-founder, Center for Neighborhood Technology (CNT), which provided start-up support to establish SUMC
- Sharon Feigon, CEO, Alternative Transportation for Chicagoland (ATC), an affiliate of CNT
- Susan Shaheen, co-director, Transportation Sustainability Research Center (TSRC), University of California, Berkeley