SUMC’s work is supported by a wide range of organizations, including foundations, government agencies, associations and our Trade Allies. All of SUMC’s research, positions, governance, programming, and products are the independent and exclusive work of SUMC. A financial relationship does not include rights to influence or direct SUMC’s research agenda, organizational strategy, operational procedures or mission.
Please download our FY 2016 Annual Report for more detail on our financial overview and funders.
Current and recent funders include:
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- The McKnight Foundation
- California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA)
- Transportation Research Board (TRB)
- Global Philanthropy Partnership