- This event has passed.
Bedford Park Last Mile Mobility Demo Day
May 23, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
In partnership with: Active Transportation Alliance, Shared-Use Mobility Center
funded by: Cook County
Since June 2018, Antero Group has been working with Cook County, the Shared-Use Mobility Center, and Active Transportation Alliance and other local and regional partners to develop a #toolkit of last mile solutions that improve access to jobs and opportunities for all. Come learn more about this toolkit and ongoing efforts to pilot and scale up last mile solutions throughout the region.
The event will include two parts:
1. Expo: Live Demonstrations of Mobility Technologies and Services / Presentation of Last Mile Solution Toolkit / Exhibition Hall
– 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm, Holiday Inn – Midway (6624 S. Cicero Ave. Chicago, IL 60638)
2. Reception: Networking / Quick Pitch Presentations / then more networking…
– 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm, 5 Rabbit Cerveceria (6398 74th St. Bedford Park, IL 60638)
Meet and mingle with representatives from mobility companies, transit agencies, local and regional government, civic organizations, employers, and advocates who all share a passion for improving transportation and mobility.
The goal of this event is to catalyze new ideas, forge new partnerships, and build momentum towards implementing (and scaling up) last mile solutions that work.
NOTE: Lunch will be provided for all attendees and those who register in advance will also receive a swag bag at the Expo portion of the event as a “Thank You” for your participation.
ACH Food Companies
Active Transportation Alliance
Bedford Park Clearning Industrial Association
Chicago Transit Authority
Cook County Department of Transportation
Hoefferle Butler Engineering
Hoffman Alpha Omega Development Group
Lapham – Hickey Steel
Midway Hotel Center
Regional Transportation Authority
Shared Use Mobility Center
Southwest Conference of Mayors
Tai Ginsberg and Associates
Village of Bedford Park
*Bedford Park Last Mile Mobility Study
Resource Group Participants
• This will be a first of its kind event in the region
• Learn about last mile challenges in industrial areas
• Showcase your last mile solutions to local and regional
decision-makers and end-users
• Join other local and regional partners from the public and private sectors in building momentum towards implementing last mile solutions that work
Exhibitor Fee: $150
Want to exhibit? Email Curtis Witek, cwitek[@]anterogroup.com for more information.