The Twin Cities Shared Mobility Collaborative (SMC) is a group of transportation leaders, public agencies, private companies, city officials, and nonprofit organizations formed by SUMC to implement the Twin Cities Shared Mobility Action Plan which strives to increase the transportation options in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metropolitan area.
The Collaborative is managed by a steering committee of local leaders:
- African Career Education & Resource, Inc. (ACER) – Nelima Sitati Munene
- City of Minneapolis – Josh Johnson and Danielle Elkins
- City of Saint Paul – Russ Stark
- East Metro Strong – Will Schroeer
- Metro Cities – Steve Huser
- Metro Transit – Meredith Klekotka (co-chair) and John Levin
- Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) – Victoria Nill
- Move Minneapolis – Mary Morse Marti
- Move Minnesota – Jessica Treat (co-chair)
- Nice Ride Minnesota – Bill Dossett
- University of Minnesota Center for Transportation Studies – Gina Baas
generic azithromycin over the counter SMC Resources
The Twin Cities Shared Mobility Action Plan was released in late 2017. View the release.
In the spring of 2018, the steering committee adopted a charter. View the charter.
SMC most recently met in November of 2018. View the meeting.
best place to buy cialis Subcommittees
SMC has formed subcommittees in the following topic areas.
- Data Sharing – Chaired by John Levin, Metro Transit and Gina Baas, Center for Transportation Studies
- Job Access – Chaired by Will Schroeer, East Metro Strong
- Mobility Hubs – Chaired by Joshua Johnson, City of Minneapolis and Nelima Sitati Munene, ACER
- Public/Private Collaboration – Chaired by Bill Dossett, Nice Ride
- Transportation Demand Management – Chaired by Mary Morse Marti, Move Minneapolis and Jessica Treat, Move Minnesota
The Collaborative also has an equity task force, chaired by Bill Dooley.
If you would like to sign up for a subcommittee or subcommittees, please email email@example.com.
- The Data Sharing Subcommittee meets on the second Thursday of each month at 11:00 am at the University of Minnesota Center for Transportation Studies, TSB-219 CTS Classroom
- The TDM Subcommittee meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 9:30 am at Move Minnesota
- The Equity Task Force meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 11:30 am (brown bag meeting) at Move Minnesota
- The Mobility Hubs, Job Access, and Public-Private Collaboration subcommittees meet on an as-needed basis. Contact subcommittee chairs for more information.
- The Twin Cities Shared Mobility Collaborative meets quarterly. Information about additional meetings will be updated as it becomes available.
- We’re on Slack! Join the conversation.
To get involved or if you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org