The Twin Cities Shared Mobility Collaborative (SMC) is dedicated to implementing the Twin Cities Shared Mobility Action Plan.
The Collaborative is managed by a steering committee of local leaders:
- Metropolitan Council – Katie Rodriguez
- Move Minnesota – Jessica Treat (co-chair)
- African Career Education & Resource, Inc. (ACER) – Nelima Sitati Munene
- City of Minneapolis – Joshua Johnson and Jon Wertjes
- City of Saint Paul – Russ Stark
- East Metro Strong – Will Schroeer
- Metro Cities – Steve Huser
- Metro Transit – John Levin
- Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) – Brian Isaacson and Victoria Nill
- Move Minneapolis – Mary Morse Marti
- Nice Ride Minnesota – Bill Dossett
- University of Minnesota Center for Transportation Studies – Gina Baas
The Twin Cities Shared Mobility Action Plan was released in late 2017. View the release.
In spring of 2018, the steering committee adopted a charter. View the charter.
The Shared Mobility Collaborative has formed subcommittees in the following topic areas.
- Transportation Demand Management – Chaired by Mary Morse Marti, Move Minneapolis and Jessica Treat, Move Minnesota
- Public/Private Collaboration – Chaired by Brian Isaacson, MnDOT and Bill Dossett, Nice Ride
- Job Access – Chaired by Will Schroeer, East Metro Strong
- Mobility Hubs – Chaired by Joshua Johnson, City of Minneapolis and Nelima Sitati Munene, ACER
- Data Sharing – Chaired by John Levin, Metro Transit and Gina Baas, Center for Transportation Studies
The Collaborative also has an equity task force, chaired by Bill Dooley and Katie Rodriguez.
If you would like to sign up for a subcommittee or subcommittees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public/Private Collaboration – Meeting notes 7/12/18
Job Access – Meeting notes 7/12/18
Equity Task Force – Meeting notes 9/18/18
- The Data Sharing Subcommittee meets on the second Thursday of each month at 11:00am at the University of Minnesota Center for Transportation Studies, TSB-219 CTS Classroom
- The TDM Subcommittee meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 9:30am at Move Minnesota
- The Equity Task Force meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 11:30am (brown bag meeting) at Move Minnesota
- The Mobility Hubs, Job Access, and Public-Private Collaboration subcommittees meet on an as-needed basis. Contact subcommittee chairs for more information.
- The Twin Cities Shared Mobility Collaborative meets quarterly. Information about additional meetings will be updated as it becomes available.
To get involved or if you have any questions or comments, please contact email@example.com