- This event has passed.
2019 National Shared Mobility Summit
March 5, 2019 @ 7:00 am - March 7, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
March 5-7 | Fairmont Hotel, Chicago
March 5-7, Fairmont Chicago
Join today’s thinkers and do-ers in exploring how different mobility options (ridehailing, carsharing, micromobility, mass transit, autonomous vehicles, mobility hubs, and the latest technology) can work together to create a multi-modal transportation system that’s affordable, efficient, accessible, and environmentally sound.
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to:
- Network with leading mobility experts, change-makers, and practitioners.
- Learn about the latest research, policy advances, and mobility experiments.
- Collaborate on tough issues and identify significant opportunities.
- Participate in panel discussions, workshops, breakout sessions, hands-on demonstrations, and off-site tours.
- Meet up-and-coming innovators and discover new products and services in the Startup Spotlight and the Shared Mobility Expo.
Equip Yourself with Knowledge about the Latest Issues in Transportation
Take part in exclusive interactive tours that showcase integral transportation systems that drive the city of Chicago. Explore Summit tours. Our pre-conference workshops will give you the tools to begin conversations, collaborate with constituents, and prepare policymakers. Limited to 100 participants. Learn more about available pre-conference workshops.
- Anthony Foxx, Lyft
- Sadhu Johnston, City of Vancouver, BC
- Randy Clarke, CapMetro
- Karen Tamley, Chicago Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities
- Vince Valdes, Federal Transit Administration
- Stephanie Pollack, Massachusetts DOT
- Joshua Schank, LA Metro
- Ryan Rzepecki, Jump
- Mark Rosekind, Zoox
- Roger Millar, Washington State DOT
Day 1 – Includes Startup Spotlight and Welcome Reception. Option to register for additional pre-conference workshops, to be announced.
Days 2 & 3 – Includes access to Summit plenaries and breakout sessions, interactive workshops, the shared mobility expo, breakfasts and lunches, evening receptions, and numerous networking opportunities.
Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park
200 N Columbus Dr
Chicago, IL 60601
Anchored by 400+ acres of protected park space in the heart of downtown Chicago, the Fairmont enjoys pristine views of Lake Michigan, Millennium and Grant Parks and the famous Chicago Skyline.
+1 (312) 448-8083 Ext. 416