- This event has passed.
Cities Conference 2018
July 19 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Event Exploring the Built World’s Most “Disrupt-able” Market: Cities and Infrastructure.
Cities is a full-day premium event featuring 20+ world-class “Cities and Infrastructure” experts that will help you make sense of the crucial changes coming to our cities, including transit, waste, water, energy, buildings, and social infrastructure.
We’re showing off real case studies from smart cities and new sustainable developments including the world’s first underground park in NYC, Nashville’s Autonomous Public Transportation System, Chicago’s Riverwalk and Burnham Lakefront, Detroit’s Neighborhood Revitalization Projects, China’s Qingdao and more.
20+ cities experts. 3 hours of built-in networking. One small-group BW Insights #SmartCities Workshop. And more.
Meet Our Cities Experts (Aka Our Speakers)
More speakers to be announced!
- Paul Doherty, President & CEO, The Digit Group
- Elle Ramel, Director of Development, Farpoint Development
- Sharon Feigon, Executive Director, Shared-Use Mobility Center
- Marquise Stillwell, Founder & Principal, Openbox
- Lynn Osmond, President & CEO, Chicago Architecture Foundation
- Tim Ozinga, Co-Owner & Marketing & Communications Director, Ozinga Bros., Inc.
- Vivek Mehra, Founder and CEO, ParqEx
- Audrey Wennink, Director, Metropolitan Planning Council
- Donna J. Pugh, Partner, Foley & Lardner
- Jake Chidester, Director of Design, Bedrock Real Estate Services
- Chris Foreman, CEO, Marketplace.city
- Patrick Beal, CEO, Detroit Training Center
- Alex Samoylovich, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, CEDARst Companies
- Mike Rafferty, Vice President of Small Business Services, Detroit Economic Growth Corporation
- Mehdi Jalayerian, Chief of Innovation & Executive Vice President, ESD
- Lisa Diaz, Founder & Managing Partner, Turf Advisory
- Steve Frenkel, Executive Director, Current
- Benet Haller, Transit Manager, Cook County, Department of Transportation and Highways
- Sara Chamberlain, Managing Director, Energy Foundry
- Jerry Quandt, Executive Director, Illinois Autonomous Vehicles Association (ILAVA)