- This event has passed.
SUMC Los Angeles Happy Hour Reception
May 23 @ 5:15 pm - 7:15 pmFree
You’re invited to connect with your peers and help celebrate recent mobility milestones at our DTLA WeWork offices! Join us and the rest of the LA mobility community at 5:15pm,Wednesday, May 23rd for a happy hour reception featuring beverages, banh mi, and rapid-fire presentations from LA electric vehicle carshare startups.
For the reception, we will have speakers from various carsharing organizations give short presentations on innovations in carsharing and electrification in Los Angeles and California. Below is a list of the confirmed speakers:
- Sarah Randolph, Project Manager, BlueLA
- Aric Ohana, Co-Founder, Envoy
- Gustavo Occhiuzzo, CEO, Green Commuter
- Isaac Deutsch, Co-Founder & CEO, Waive Car
- James Correa, Los Angeles General Manger, Getaround
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any workshop-related questions.