|Public-private partnerships (P3s) hold enormous potential to help cities foster innovation, increase efficiency and meet the transportation needs of tomorrow. Join the Shared-Use Mobility Center (SUMC) for a free webinar to learn more about how P3s are supporting the growth of shared mobility across the U.S. Register now!
Leading experts from both the public and private sectors will offer real examples of leading P3s and discuss what it takes to make such arrangements successful, from formulating ideas to structuring contracts and managing procurement. The webinar will also cover ways that transportation and policy experts can use SUMC’s Shared Mobility Toolkit – which includes a policy database, benefits calculator and mapping and opportunity analysis tool – to dig deeper into P3s.
Tuesday, February 7th, 2017
12PM Pacific / 1PM Mountain / 2PM Central / 3PM Eastern
Overview: Shared Mobility & P3s
- Sharon Feigon, Executive Director, Shared-Use Mobility Center
Carshare: Zipcar P3 Examples
- Justin Holmes, Director, Corporate Communications & Public Policy, Zipcar
Bikeshare: Different Models for Successful P3s
- Dani Simons, Director of Corporate Communications & External Affairs, Motivate
TNCs: Uber P3 Examples
- Paige Tsai, Transportation Policy & Research Associate, Uber
Local Government: What Cities Should Look for in a P3
- Marla Westervelt, Senior Transportation Planner, Policy and Innovation, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Office of Extraordinary Innovation
Reserve your spot today! Space is limited.