- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: Making Bikeshare Work Outside of the Big City
December 20, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Bikesharing isn’t just for the metropolis. With technological innovations and new business models, smaller communities are breaking down barriers to entry and launching successful bikesharing systems that are tailored to their needs and built within their means.
Join Zagster and the Shared-Use Mobility Center for this exclusive webinar as we examine how smaller communities are making bikesharing work for them.
Discussion topics will include:
- How bikeshare transforms mobility options for smaller communities
- How smaller communities overcome the barriers to bikeshare, including ensuring equity, sourcing funding and achieving growth
- Examples of successful small-city bikeshare programs
- Critical steps to begin planning a bikesharing system for your community
If you cannot attend at this date and time, please register to receive the recorded version of this web cast.
1:00pm – 2:00pm CST (11:00am – 12:00pm PST, 2:00pm – 3:00pm EST)
- Shared-Use Mobility Center
- United States + Google Map