The Shared-Use Mobility Center has released a new reference guide intended to provide government, business and community leaders with an introduction to shared-use mobility and help prepare them to address the rapid changes currently taking place in cities across the nation. The guide includes:
- Recommended definitions for new shared modes of transportation
- Updates on the latest industry trends
- Analysis of shared-use mobility’s potential and impacts
- Evaluation of changing local government roles and policy choices
- Suggestions for ways to better connect shared mobility with transit
- Recommendations for growing shared mobility services to serve all residents
To download SUMC’s guide click here.